Horizontal High Pressure Sterilizer
Price And Quantity
- Horizontal High Pressure Sterilizer
- 440 Volt (v)
- 9000 Watt (w)
- Stainless Steel
- Pressure Steam Sterilization Equipments
- 121 Celsius (oC)
Our firm is engaged in processing supreme quality horizontal high pressure sterilizer. It is widely used for the sterilization of inactive enzymes and spores. The offered product uses high temperature and pressure for the process. Our product provides low water level protection for heaters and pressure lock device for the door. In addition to this, horizontal high pressure sterilizer is applicable for the production of shelf-stable items. It has a robust construction, anti-abrasive nature and maximum efficiency. This equipment works on 9kw power, 440 V and has 3-phase. It is appreciated for maximum performance efficiency, easy operations and longer service life.
- Carries CE Mark
- End ring hydraulically formed without joints to sustain required pressure. All other joints Argon Arc Welded.
- Unique Multiport valves located at the top controls all operations manually.
- Two safety valves spring loaded and a pressure switch provided to prevent accidental pressure build up.
- Works on 121 C at 17 psi (1.05 kgf / cm2 to 1.2 kgf / cm2)
- Low water level protection for heaters.
- Pressure lock device for the door.
- Hydrostatically tested 2 times the working pressure
- Vacuum system incorporated through Multiport valve makes linen dry.
Power: 9 KW. 440 V, 3 - Phase.
First Cycle: 90 minutes.
Subsequent: 40 minutes.
Office No. 1143/A, Khodayar Apts., Near Police Ground & Shravan Hotel, Pune, Maharashtra, 411016, India